Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Podcast #8! (12-2-09)

Hey everyone. It's Wednesday. Not Thursday.
Oh god what could possibly be wrong????!!!!
Did I enter some sort of alternate parallel universe where Thursday does not exist?
Did that orange juice I just drank start talking to me?
Oh god.....it is...

AHHH I'M DIEING.



Just kidding folks! Today is a very special installment because it is my birthday! I am now 18 years of age and therefore legal for all sorts of inappropriate adult entertainment! In other news, this podcast is part nonstop mixed, part Christmas and part random!


Awesome? I think so.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD PODCAST #8

1 comment:

  1. 50 Cent / In Da Club
    Hyper Crush / Robo Tech
    The Prodigy / Breathe
    Peroxide Mocha / Killer B's (Bombaman Remix)
    Whirlpool Productions / Disco II Disco (Les Rhythmes Digitales Remix)
    Storm / Time To Burn
    TaQ feat OMOCHAO! / shangri-na
    Kid Whatever / Nutrition Disco
    The Pack / Vans (K-Dub Re-Edit)
    Skream / Precession
    Nine Inch Nails / Closer
    Crystal Castles / Untrust Us
    Orbital / Belfast
    Orbital / Chime
    Fuzita Blender / Morning Coffee and Excuse for Tardy
    Dorothy's Magic Bag / Jingle Well In Jingle Hell
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
    All I Want For Christmas Is You
    Retarded Ninja Kitties / God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

    ReplyDelete