Thursday, October 15, 2009

Podcast #3! (10-15-09)

Hurray! We're already on the third installment of Spice Up Your Thursdays!

This time around you can expect the following: minimal techno, dubstep, 8bit, and many more exciting and new genres to explore.

Also: From this version on, the podcasts will be encoded in 192 kbps instead of the previous high-quality 320 kbps. Due to bandwidth restraints I cannot host large files anymore over 100MB, thus I've condensed them into smaller 65MB bite-sized packages.

Also also: Once again I will not be able to do a podcast for 10/22/09, I will be attending the Watchung Hills Bondfire (WHRHS, Warren NJ). Some bands will play there, indie hipster kids will go wild. I'm excited and apathetic at the same time...

Enjoy!!


DOWNLOAD PODCAST #3

No comments:

Post a Comment